Hygiene in Pharmacy and Ecology
- Hygiene as a science. The chemical composition of the air. Vapor and gaseous air in the working area. MPC. Industrial dust.
- Hygienic assessment of microbial air contamination of pharmacy premises.
- Sanitary and antiepidemic conditions of pharmacy institutions.
- Hygienic assessment of natural and artificial illumination, ventilation of pharmacy premises.
- Hygiene of water and water supply.
- Hygienic basis of rational nutrition. The assessment of adequate nutrition. Sanitary expertise of products.
- Occupational health on the pharmacy premises and pharmaceutical manufacture.
- Psychohygienic basis of everyday human activity.
- Hygiene emergencies and extreme conditions.